We are committed to understanding, managing and reducing the environmental and ecological impacts of our activities through innovations, technology and culture change.
What our commitment means to us, the community and you:
- Using our resources effectively and reducing waste
- Purchasing renewable and low‐carbon energy sources, products and services
- Taking proactive steps to reduce our own carbon emissions as we undertake our business activities
- Publish regular performance reports and openly discussing our environmental performance with internal departments and throughout external third party annual audits
- ISO Certification
Finn Air is proud to be ISO Certified (14001), an internationally recognized standard for environmental excellence. Environmental management system is an environmental business plan for reducing the environmental impacts of our daily operations.
Intergraded Health, Safety and Environmental Management System (IMS)
One of the most important differentiating strengths Finn Air brings to our customers each day cannot be described as a single skill, or leadership in one particular niche of technology – it is the way we manage our company and operate our business, and through our quality management principles, processes and actions, we bring exceptional value to our clients every day. Our IMS operates seamlessly across all components as part of our daily business requirements.
- We comply with all legislation and industry leading practices
- We maintain effective health, safety and wellbeing programs and strive to continually improve our performance
- We encourage employees to be mindful of the hazards they might encounter at work and take action to prevent injuries